WTB: Carbon double bias 6k, 9k or 12k 8-9oz/yrd or 300gsm

Hi, im hoping someone can help me find this ±45 stiched carbon. Im I the usa but I see allot of this in europe but none stateside. Looking for min width of 6" or 15cm. Perhaps about 20 meters or more depending on width. Please pm me here or email me. Rcmorganiii at gmail thanks!!

How bout 12k 200gsm or 300gsm?

Vectorply has, this is an American company. Probably can source from Saertex, Sigmatex, or Hexcel too. Its not a very exotic or uncommon fabric. Only problem you will have is getting the lower quantity you want.

http://vectorply.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/C-BX-0900.pdf

Yes great! Thanks hojo.
I cant find anyone who will do smaller qtys for my prototyping.
Do you know anyone in china who could provide short rolls?
100 meters of carbon is allot or fabric.
I will try the others you listed.
Thanks again. Anyone willing to sell me short yardage of similar product would be very much appreciated.

Im sure I can find the stuff, problem with China is people only want to do large quantities. That being said, theres a member on here “ITSComposites” (Robert Perry), hes located in Shanghai, and is a distributor for sigmatex, he often has “seconds” and short rolls that he can sell. If youre lucky he will have this. You can also try “CAcomposites” (Neil), he is located in Shanghai as well, but I dont think he will have short rolls.