Vbulletin Mobile

This is turning out to be quite an exciting day with another announcement.

vBulletin has announced mobile integration support for forums like these with Android and iPhone platforms. This is a pretty neat feature but the cost is a bit steep at 200 dollars. One thing for sure is that I can approve threads and ban spammers faster with mobile access. If a lot of you would like this to use the forum on the go I would be happy to find ways to implement it. Donations go a long way here too.

On the topic of donations I would like to emphasize that I make absolutely no money off of this site. Since opening it it’s cost me ~250 dollars (100 for hosting, 20 for domains, 100 dollars for license, 30 for theme) and I’ve received about 200 in donations. With another 100 bill coming soon for another year of hosting I want you to know that I don’t ask for money to profit. All the money I get goes back into this site to provide the best user experience possible!

But back to the original point. If this is a feature you’d like to see express your interest here and I’ll see if I can make it happen!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuA5wI1_9xw”]YouTube - vBulletin Mobile Suite[/ame]

-Canyon