Need your opinion

Hi all,
I’ve enjoyed maintaining and building this community as best I can, and while I still find it very valuable, I no longer have the time to moderate and maintain this site as much as it needs.

While the technology is easy to maintain, unfortunately this site gets hit with a ton of spammers. As many of you have probably noticed, messages sit in a moderator queue for quite a while, and it takes me some time to clean up the spam that does make it though.

With that said I’m not sure if you as a community think I’m serving this place well so I wanted to put it up for a vote.

If overall you think I’m doing alright then I don’t mind putting in amount of time I do now. But if you feel that this community would be better served with someone else at the helm indicate that in your vote below and I’ll start working on finding another owner for this place.

Regardless of what happens it’s been awesome learning from all of you, and I really want to do my best to make sure this place will have the best future moving forward.

Did you need help? Surely some forum members could lend a hand?

Would hate to see this resource disappear

This place seemingly gets the least amount of spam I’ve ever seen on any forum, so you must be doing something right mate! Personally I think it is superbly maintained.

Seriously just ask for a couple volunteer mods- I’ll even help- and keep moving forward. We need you and your buddy Elon to get us to Mars- but also to keep this forum thing going.

Thanks guys,
By the end of March then I’ll set up the structure for some of you to be mods and walk you through the tasks that would help. I really appreciate you guys stepping up.

Sincerely Thanks
Ravin

Sincere thanks for everything you have done and continue to do, people like you make the world a better place. Cheers Canyon

yes thank you for this great forum! I’m sure some part time mods would make your life and help a lot as well!

Maintaining forums is a very difficult and time consuming job, even before the age of bots and spammers. You’re doing an amazing job. Keep doing what you’re doing

yes please keep up the great work, this site has an invaluable amount of information on it, and seems to have very little spam imo
You are a fantastic job Thank you!

SammyMatik and HarrisonAero,
I’m setting up the site permissions to allow you guys to be moderators and will setup instructions. It’s not too bad, Just approving posts and deleting spam that gets through. It’ll help to have three people on it!

I’ll PM you guys with the details this week