Is it just me or does the iPad2 really suck?

Before its latest 1gig update… The iPad2 wasn’t so good. Now it just sucks… Anybody else own an iPad and feel the same way I do? To list a few problems… It has a poor WiFi receiver. It continuously drops signal, displays wrong signal strength, and is terrible with YouTube, (one of the more, “could be useful” applications if it worked right a least half the time.

Another complaint I have that really ticks me off, (and a few others as well who have had the ipad2 experience) is that the safari browser crashes often. Usually at the wrong time. Like when I’m writing a rant thread about the iPad…

Amongst many other problems with the iPad, one of the worst is that the iPad STILL does not support flash. The number of websites I am able to view has dropped dramatically… If I can’t find something on YouTube, I’m SOL until I’m back at the computer. Usually at which point I’ve lost all interest in what i was searching for earlier in the day.

Lol I find myself using my android phone more often to do the very same things. I only picked up the iPad to post pictures on the message boards. So far the only thing I know the iPad can do that the android can’t is copy and paste image codes from photobucket.

At least the battery life is good…

Truthfully, I believe people don’t like the ipad as much as they thought they would. I really can’t even recall anybody raving about their iPad or iPhone. Its the commercials that makes us want to buy these stupid things. If male thongs were advertised the same way apple advertises their products I’m sure we’d all own one. However much like the iPad, we’d have the same problem with those too. They look cool, they are thin, but function in a horrible way…

Sorry for the rant :).

What is wrong with male thongs? My bottocks come out beautifully… :slight_smile:

I like the iPad for “illustrative” talking to customers. No large laptop in between the customer and me.
And for some “quick jobs” like viewing a website.

Still not enough computer to own one, though. I do have a smartphone, which is usually enough.

I agree. It’s good to show pictures lol. But it’s sort of embarrassing to take pictures with lmao. I’m interested in the new Android Cyborg. I might pick one up some day.