Fumes/smell filtration

Hello, I’m building my new “shop”, is not a real shop, just a basement. I already built a working tent, 2mx2m 180cm high, with small activated carbon filter and extractor, for the moment it’seems fine: I’m just using small quantities of epoxy there. But I need more. The baddest thing I will do is using polyester resins, that for the moment I’m not doing there.
I need to totally avoid smell in the building. There is just a door in front of the stairs (my propriety) going down to the basement. I’m planning to build a second door downstairs, totally sealed with a fan pushing the air inside the room. There adding another activated carbon filter + extractor that will just purify the air of the main room. The air inside the working tent will be filtered and exhausted in the main room. Moreover there will be the last activated carbon filter that will extract the air from the main room to the outside.
What do you think?

Be careful with extractor fans if you have a gas furnace in the basement. The fan will draw air (and furnace fumes) down the furnace flue. They make odor suppressed polyester or consider using only epoxy like I do.

Epoxy still has nasty fumes right? Just not as potent on the nose as styrene based products but just as harmful?

Correct. Have to be more careful with epoxy because it is less discomforting.

Thanks everyone, but I didn’t understand if a activated carbon filter will suppress just odour or also nasty fumes