Fellow Texicans?

Any CF afficionados hailing from Texas? :slight_smile:

I am in the north central region, near Wichita Falls.

Anyone else nearby?

I am in Houston.

I live in austin. I make small carbon fiber parts for cars and trying my hand at body panels.

DFW checking in.

north Houston over here!

Anyone have any personal composite projects to post?

Hi:

I am from Queretaro, Mexico, but offen I travel to McAllen, were I get my supplies. Starting as a hobby and now maybe a small businee potentially. Several layups, now trying infusion.

This forum is awsome!

Hi guys. I’m new to the forum. I’m in DFW. If anyone in the area is familiar with infusion, I’d sure like to get some pointers.

Hounddog

Show us what you have, and we will walk you through. (even from the other side of the earth…)

I’m in Houston. Beginning to make parts for myself. Coming from aircraft composites industry.

I’m in the Dallas area. Glad to see a lot of local action on the boards.

I was in Sugarland for 5 weeks this August! Does that qualify me to be a Texican?

I suppose we can make you a Honorary Texan. :slight_smile: I actually live right by Sugar Land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

As a native of Dallas I’m inclined to say no, but since we’re all in the composites family - welcome to the club!

Austin checking in here. My projects I will always post in showcase.

Does anyone from Texas still get on this forum? I’m new to this forum and looking for some work done. Need some interior trim pieces done, interior door panels, and center console. If anyone is up for it email me please!! PLEONG@GMAIL.COM