Cheap bulk suppliers?

I was hoping some of the more experienced guys on here could help me. I’m looking to buy some cheap bulk fabrics (50-100m rolls). Ideally the cheapest possible as I have a few big experiments planned and don’t plan on selling or showcasing the end results.

I’d assume there are a few cheap Chinese suppliers, CaComposites come to mind but judging by the way they forcefully advertise on these forums they don’t seem very professional or reliable. Any recommendations? Please feel free to post below or shoot me a PM, thanks!

Solarcomposites.com have great pricing.

Soller is cheap and very good. I’ve also bought some fabric recently from CA Composites (Neal is on here) and have been very happy with the quality. They are a bit cheaper than Soller.

If you’re looking for fiberglass cloth www.thayercraft.com has great pricing that includes shipping in most cases. They accept paypal as well.

Hi Junaid,

You have the freedom to have your opinion but questioning the professionalism and reliability of any company without evidence is really unwarranted.

Regarding advertisements, please understand we are a growing company so we try to promote as much as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you…

I have ordered some custom tubes from Neal (CA Composites) in the past which made sense since we live in the same city.
Honestly, I am allergic to pushy advertisements on forums myself (actually anywhere) but I think Neal is aware that he might have been a tad too “energetic” and as he says, he is a start-up/growing company, so he must have felt he needed it.
But besides that, he’s a nice and service minded guy, no doubt. He actually delivered the tubes in person and we had a good chat.

Recently, I was on the lookout for some braided sleeves and he sent me some samples but in the end, I couldn’t meet the MOQ. I know he tried to get the factory to lower it for me, but no luck.
But he dealt with it professionally and I sensed no ill will at all over the fact that we couldn’t conclude the order.

Just my two cents.

Nothing wrong with CA Composites. Ive been using their materials for a couple of years now and really prompt service. Way cheaper than the big brand names too.

I do agree that my comments may have been a little unwarranted, especially considering the praise the other posters in this thread have given for CaComposites.

I’ve had good luck with Composite Envisions, their pricing seems pretty good.

I’m not sure how it compares to what CAComposites has, I am looking for Carbon Biaxial sleeving, if you could PM me please Neal. I can’t PM out for some reason.

please visit http://www.cacomposites.com/carbon-fiber-sleeve.html for more info on our sleeves. Also email us : neal@cacomposites.com

Really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their website has been shut down for a while now. I have noticed that they still sell on eBay under the same company name though.