New users post here first

Good morning from sunny Huddersfield, that’s in the north of England. I’m building a streamliner which I’ll post photos of when I can put my own posts up. Whilst I’m not a robot I am a Robert. :grin:

1 Like

Hello! Carbon fiber newbie from Vancouver BC.

Hi from Vancouver. I posted in the Introduction section before seeing this. Hopefully that’s okay.

Just a hobbyist trying to learn

I’m a hobbyist just trying to learn capabilities. I do have a project in mind

hi i am new to the forum

hi
i am new to the forum and posting here for the first time.
thanks

hi i am David
try to get confirmation for the forum, hope it will work this time.
i am working with composites for few years now, enjoy it :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,
I am Johnson from China,we are doing all cabron fiber stuffs at www.clcarbonlife.com
We will learn from this website.
Tks.
Johnson

Trying to get information regarding epoxy additives and question regarding identification of them. Posted in new member section a few days ago. Still cannot post in main forums. :expressionless: ?

Hello, my name is Anthony. I’ve been doing fiberglass and carbon work on jet skis for a couple years, and joined the forum to learn more advanced techniques.

Hi! I’m a student trying to research composites to build an airframe for a rocket. Posting here so I can ask more specific questions in the future instead of searching the forums.

I haven’t been here an awhile. New is good. Greetings from Sacramento CA

Hello. Finally moving over from the old site. No robot here, although I do build autonomous (robotic) vehicles.

Glad you’re not a robot @hydrostyler. Trying to keep those out!

Hi all,

I spent a bit of time here a while back but shelved my composite projects as life got in the way… excited to see the new forums now! Figured I’d get active again as I’m going to try and get some projects finished.

Cheers,
Conrad

Hello everyone, just joined and excited to be here!

1 Like